Deadline for submission of abstracts: 26th February 2024
Deadline for full paper submission (only for pre-workshop PhD discussion sessions): 26th February 2024
Notification of Acceptance: 4th March 2024
Rules for Abstract Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted online in the Abstract Submission Platform.
- Abstracts can be submitted for a regular session or for a pre-workshop PhD discussion session.
Each participant can only present one paper. Different papers from the same authors are allowed as long as different co-authors assume the presentation of the paper. The presenter of the paper should be identified at the time of the abstract submission.
All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE - limited to 200 characters (with spaces)
- Abstract text – limited to 1500 characters (with spaces)
- No references should be included
When submitting the abstract, authors must also provide up to 4 keywords, separated by commas, that most appropriately reflect the content of the paper. In particular, the keywords should include the technique(s) used and the context/sector of application (in case the paper discusses an application).
After submission you will receive the abstract reference number via email. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please contact us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract submitters declaration
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
I agree to the registration and abstract(s) information on this form being stored in an electronic format by Abreu Events and used for the purposes of EWEPA 2024 conference administration.
Rules for Full Paper Submission – Pre-workshop PhD discussion sessions
Please submit the abstract of the presentation in the Abstract Submission Platform and select in the Type of Presentation the option "PhD discussion session". This should be followed by the submission of the full paper by email to email@example.com
The submission email should comply with the following:
- The subject must be “Submission of full paper to PhD discussion session”;
- The file must be in pdf format;
- The full paper should have a maximum of 11 pages;
- The name of the file must identify the author of the full paper.