Deadline for submission of abstrac: 15th February 2022
Deadline for full paper submission (for discussion sessions of PhD students) 28th February 2022
Rules for Abstract Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
• Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
• Abstracts must be submitted online in the Abstract Submission Platform
• Abstracts can be submitted for a regular session or for a PhD discussion session
One presentation per participant is allowed – there may however be several abstracts of the same participant whose presentation must be made by a co-author registered at EWEPA. The presenter should be identified at the time of the abstract submission.
All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE - limited to 200 characters (with spaces)
• Abstract text – limited to 4000 Char (with spaces)
After submission you will receive the abstract reference number via email. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract submitters declaration
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
I agree to the registration and abstract(s) information on this form being stored in an electronic format by Abreu Events and used for the purposes of EWEPA 2022 conference administration.
Rules for Full Paper Submission – Phd discussion session
The submission email should comply with the following:
• The subject must be ‘Submission of full paper to Phd discussion session”
• The file must be in pdf form;
• Full paper should have a maximum of 11 pages
• The name of the file must identify the author of the full paper