|REGISTRATION TYPE||CONFERENCE FEES|
(By the 31st March 2022)
(After 31st March 2022)
|Regular Registration Fees||€ 425||€ 525|
|Student Registration Fees||€ 310||€ 410|
|Accompanying Person||€ 250||€ 320|
Registration Fees Include:
• Admission to all sessions and the exhibition area.
• Conference materials (i.e. online access to a complete programme with abstracts and attendance certificate).
• Tea, coffee and lunches throughout the conference – Buffet lunch is included in the conference fee. Coffee is served twice a day.
• Welcome Reception on Monday evening.
• Conference Dinner on Tuesday evening.
The registration fee for an accompanying person covers the same items, except the admission to sessions and conference materials.
Registration Terms and Conditions
• All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
• Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
• Banks charges and currency exchange charges are at the delegates own expense and should be factored in when transferring funds to ensure the full registration fee is received into the conference bank account.
• Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
• For cancellations received on or before 27 April 2022 a full refund less an administration charge of €50 will be granted.
• After this date no refunds will be made.
• No‐shows will not receive a refund.
• EWEPA is planned to be a presence workshop. In the unlikely event that the EWEPA is cancelled due to factors beyond the control of the organizing committee, conference registration fees will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred, but the organizers cannot be held liable for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. If the conference is not cancelled, but a considerable number of participants are unable to travel to Oporto, the organizing committee may consider the organization of an online remote stream of the conference. No refund is foreseen in this case.
The safety and well-being of our attendees is our top priority. The EWEPA 2022 organisers are committed to providing a safe environment for the event and will make every reasonable effort to do so. However, as an attendee, you must fully understand and knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably assume all risk related to entry into, and presence in, at and around the event venue(s), which may include an increased risk of exposure to communicable diseases. As an attendee, you hereby accept personal responsibility for your voluntary participation in the event and assume all responsibility of claims and potential claims relating to any risks and hazards of attendance.